Monday 10 June 2013

The Headspace on Base FM (8th June 2013)

I was listening to tunes on my laptop at home, planning what I would play before heading into the studio for my show. I grabbed my record bag, made my way to Grey Lynn and realised i'd left my laptop (and all the tunes I was planning on playing) at home!!

Luckily i'd left a full bag of vinyl sitting in the office from a previous gig, so this weeks Headspace is vinyl-only by default. Heaps of classic 12"s from 2004-2008 with a few new purchases thrown in the mix for good measure.
  1. Nicolay – City Sounds / Indian Summer // BBE
  2. Wagon Christ – Oh, I’m Tired // Ninja Tune
  3. DJ Spinna – Platinum // Female Fun
  4. J.Boogie ft. Goapele & Capitol A – Try Me // Om
  5. RJD2 – Here’s What’s Left // Altered Vibes
  6. Zion.I ft. Goapele – Flow (Fluid mix) // Raptivism
  7. Jazz Liberatorz – Always Something // KIF
  8. People Under The Stairs – Acid Raindrops // Om
  9. Mos Def ft. Esthero – Summertime // Draft Records
  10. Slum Village ft. Dwele – Tainted // Priority Records
  11. A Tribe Called Quest – Jazz (We’ve Got) // Jive
  12. Afu Ra ft. Cocoa Bruvaz & Jahdan – D&D Soundclash // ?
  13. Only Child – I’ve Got A Right (Instrumental) // Grand Central
  14. Only Child ft. Kriminul – I’ve Got A Right // Grand Central
  15. Only Child ft. Kriminul – I’ve Got A Right (Nextmen remix) // Grand Central
  16. Rae & Christian – Play On (Instrumental) // Grand Central
  17. Treva Whateva – Singalong // Ninja Tune
  18. Tony D – What You Say // Grand Central
  19. Switchblade Sisters – Switchblade Groove // INFROCom!
  20. Rednose Distrikt – More Sunshine (Kam’s Rework) // Netgroove
  21. War – The World Is A Ghetto (Suonho Re-edit) // GAMM
  22. LuvRaw & BTB – Sunset (Grooveman Spot remix) // Pan Pacific Playa
  23. Opensouls – In You Hands (Gerd remix) // Curl Curl
  24. The Roots – Don’t Say Nuthin’ // Geffen
  25. Red Astaire – Go Move // Homegrown
  26. Flying Lotus – Massage Situation // Warp
  27. Dabrye – Making It Pay // Ghostly International
  28. Take – Fall In Love Again // Eat Concrete Records
  29. Bambooman – Frosted // Sonic Router
  30. Strange Brew – Children Of The Rain // Robs Records
  31. Swollen Members – Black Magic (Instrumental) // Battle Axe Records

No comments:

Post a Comment